Article accepted for print: 15.05.2021
The article is devoted to the study of the peculiarities of the experience of loneliness in young people with different types of accentuations. In this paper, the experience of loneliness is considered not only through the main components of this phenomenon (isolation, alienation, need for company, etc.), but also from the angle of the principle of casuality or the reasons why a person feels lonely. According to the data obtained as a result of our research, the need for psychocorrective work aimed at overcoming the feeling of loneliness and mastering the skills of coping with the state of loneliness in young people was justified.
the phenomenon of loneliness, character accentuation, adolescence, isolation, alienation
This article is available only in the Russian language.
1. Zhelonkina, O.K. Correlation of character traits, types of communication and types of loneliness in young men and women exposed to virtual communication, Bulletin of the Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University named after V. P. Astafyev, 2017 Available at: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26713421
2. Lichko, A.E. Psychopathies and character accentuation in adolescents, SPb.: Piter, 2019, 304p.
3. Lyubyakin A.A. Study of loneliness in students, Teacher education in Russia, 2016 Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/issledovanie-odinochestva-u-studentov
4. Mukhina V. S. Age psychology: phenomenology of development, childhood, adolescence, Moscow: Academy, 1999, 157p.
5. Shagivaleeva, G.R. Loneliness and the peculiarities of its experience by students, Elabuga: Almedia, 2007, 157p.