Article accepted for print: 20.05.2021
Currently, the export of educational services is a global business, which is aimed at making a profit and opportunities to expand cultural and economic ties between countries through the implementation of educational services to “consumers” of the educational services market.
Russian Federation, export of educational services, world education market
This article is available only in the Russian language.
- EdTech market trends [Trendy rynka EdTech]// Information portal vc.ru. Access mode: https://vc.ru/u/387242-terra-cognito/92714-kuda-dvizhetsya-rynok-edtech-trendy-2020-ot-dmitriya-voloshina (date of access 03/25/2020).
- General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS / GATS)[ General'noye soglasheniye po torgovle uslugami (GATS/GATS)]: [signed on 15.04.1994]. // Access from the reference legal system "ConsultantPlus".
- Findlay A. An assessment of supply and demand-side theorizations of international student mobility International Migration, 49 (2) (2011): 162-190
- Abbott A. Determinants of International Student Migration. The World Economy Vol. 39, issue 5. (2016): 621–635. URL: https://onlinelibrary. wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/twec.12319 (accessed 14.11.2020). DOI 10.1111/ twec.12319
- Browne E. Evidence on Education as a Driver for Migration. K4D Helpdesk Report. Bringhton, UK: Institute of Development Studies; 2017. Available at: http://opendocs.ids.ac.uk/opendocs/handle/123456789/13050 (accessed 15.11.2020).
- Hagen-Zanker, J. Journeys to Europe. The Role of Policy in Migrant Decision-making / J. HagenZanker, R. Mallet. London : Overseas Development Studies Institute, 2016. – 50 p. – URL: https://www.odi. org/sites/odi.org.uk/files/odi-assets/publications-opinion-files/10297.pdf (дата обращения: 14.11.2020).
- Lee C. Exploring motivations for studying abroad: A case study of Taiwan. Tourism Analysis, 22(4), (2017): 523-536.
- Dustmann C., Glitz A. Migration and Education. In: E.A. Hanushek, S. Machin, L. Woessmann (ed.) Handbook of the Economics of Education. 2011; 4:327-439. (In Eng.) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/B978- 0-444-53444-6.00004-3
- Cebolla-Boado H., Hu, Y., & Soysal Y. N. Why study abroad? Sorting of Chinese students across British universities. British Journal of Sociology of Education, 39(3), (2018): 365- 380.
- Kim D., Bankart C.A. X. Understanding the college choice process of Asian international students Y. Ma, M.A. Garcia-Murillo (Eds.), Understanding International Students from Asia in American Universities: Learning and Living Globalization, Springer, Cham, Switzerland (2018) : 15-41
- Bodycott P. Choosing a higher education study abroad destination: What Mainland Chinese parents and students rate as important. Journal of Research in International Education, 8(3), (2009): 349-373.
- Goris J.A.Q. How will COVID-19 affect international academic mobility? UNESCO, Paris, (2020). URL: https://www.iesalc.unesco.org/en/2020/06/26/how-will-covid-19-affect-international-academic-mobility/ (accessed 14.11.2020).
- Heisel М. COVID-19: The end of or revival of international higher education 7 May (2020) Berkeley News, URL: https://news.berkeley.edu/2020/05/07/covid-19-the-end-or-revival-of-international-higher-education/ (accessed 14.11.2020).
- Helms R.M. Can internationalization survive coronarivus? You need to see my data 4 March (2020) Higher Education Today, URL: https://www.higheredtoday.org/2020/03/04/can-internationalization-survive-coronavirus-need-see-data/ (accessed 17.11.2020).
- Marina Borovskaya: Export of education is not a goal, but a tool[Marina Borovskaya: Eksport obrazovaniya – eto ne tsel', a instrument] // Official website of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation. Access mode: https://special.minobrnauki.gov.ru/ru/press-center/card/?id_4=2370 (date of access 04/27/2020).
- The passport of the priority project "Development of the export potential of the Russian education system" was approved[Utverzhden pasport prioritetnogo proyekta «Razvitiye eksportnogo potentsiala rossiyskoy sistemy obrazovaniya»] // Official website of the Government of the Russian Federation. Access mode: http://government.ru/news/28013/ (date of access 04/26/2020).
- On approval of the Strategy for the Development of Export of Services until 2025: Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 14, 2019 No. 1797-r.[ Ob utverzhdenii Strategii razvitiya eksporta uslug do 2025 goda: Rasporyazheniye Pravitel'stva RF ot 14.08.2019 № 1797-r] // Access from the reference legal system "ConsultantPlus".
- Learning - site. The online education market is actively growing [Uchen'ye – sayt. Rynok onlayn-obrazovaniya aktivno rastet]// Kommersant. Access mode: https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/4275439 (date of access 05/11/2020).
- Budget for Citizens[Byudzhet dlya grazhdan] // Official website of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation. Access mode: https://www.minfin.ru/common/upload/library/2018/12/main/BDG_2019_all.pdf (access date 05/11/2020).
- Ratings[Reytingi ] // "Project 5-100" of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation. Access mode: https://www.5top100.ru/rankings/ (date of treatment 05/12/2020).