Article accepted for print: 30.08.2021
The study examines the technologies of interaction between social service organizations and volunteer (volunteer) organizations in the process of social support for persons with disabilities and disabilities. One of the most pressing issues in the field of social services is the organization of work with volunteers (volunteers) to provide social services to people with disabilities and disabilities. An attempt was made to generalize the experience of interaction between social institutions and volunteer organizations to make this interaction multiplicative.
voluntariness, volunteer (volunteer) activity, interdepartmental interaction, technologies of social support, persons with disabilities
This article is available only in the Russian language.
1. Federal Law of 11.08.1995 No. 135-FZ "On Charitable Activities and Volunteering (Volunteering)". - URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_law_7495/ (date of access: 21.04.2021). - Text: electronic.
2. Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 30, 2009 No. 1054-r "On the Concept of Assistance to the Development of Charitable Activities and Volunteering in the Russian Federation". - URL: http://base.garant.ru/6726429 (date of access: 22.04.2021). - Text: electronic.
3. Methodological materials on attracting and organizing volunteers and volunteer organizations by state and municipal institutions. - URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/456037505 (date of access: 27.03.2021). - Text: electronic.
4. Aleshenok, S.V. Social volunteering in Russia: state and development prospects / S.V. Aleshchenok // The world of values of modern youth: on the path of integration. - M .: Socium, 2004. - S. 151-153.
5. Methodological materials on attracting and organizing volunteers and volunteer organizations by state and municipal institutions. - URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/456037505 (date of access: 12.04.2021). - Text: electronic.
6. Volunteers and government social institutions. - URL: https://www.danilovcy.ru/2015/06/volontery-v-cocialnoy-sfere/ (date of access: 17.04.2021). - Text: electronic.