Article accepted for print: 30.08.2021
The literature review of methods used for mastering objective investigation skills of the propedeutics of internal diseases course has been done, as well as questionnaire of second-year students of FSAEI HE N.I. Pirogov RNRMU MOH Russia from 19 to 20 years old. Provided form consisted of the basic part, prescribed to investigate the respondents subjective opinion about the level of mastering the basic skills, and 4 more specialized precising ones. The questionnaire has detected problems in studying the objective methods of observation related for more than half students. The heart-vascular system was acknowledged as the hardest part of the propedeutics of internal diseases course. Auscultation happened to be the most difficult skill. And practice on health volunteers and individual work with tutor were recognized as the effective ones.
propedeutics of internal diseases, objective research methods, palpation, percussion, auscultation
This article is available only in the Russian language.
- Ivashko, S.V. Graduates of medical universities do not have enough practice / S.V. Ivashko // Urology today. - 2013. - No. 2 (24). - S. 7.
- Sheiman, I.M. Personnel policy in health care: how to overcome the shortage of doctors / I.M. Sheiman, S.V. Sazhina // World of Russia. Sociology. Ethnology. - 2018. - No. 3. - P. 130-153.
- Vedeniev, K.Yu. Key communication problems among teachers and students at the international faculty / K.Yu. Vedeniev, D.V. Polyakov, E.N. Hemp // Language. Education. Culture: Sat. scientific. works based on the materials of the XIII All-Russian scientific-practical. electronic conf. with international participation, dedicated to the 85th anniversary of KSMU (Kursk, April 22-27, 2019). - Kursk: KSMU, 2019 .-- S. 133-136.
- Bryantsev, A.O. Analysis of key difficulties arising in the course of the pedagogical process at the international faculty and ways to solve them / A.O. Bryantsev, D.V. Polyakov, E.N. Hemp // Language. Education. culture: Sat. scientific. works based on the materials of the XIII All-Russian scientific-practical. electronic conf. with international participation, dedicated to the 85th anniversary of KSMU (Kursk, April 22-27, 2019). - Kursk: KSMU, 2019 .-- S. 130-133.
- Bryantsev, A.O. Didactic methods of communication - factors of increasing the effectiveness of the educational process / A.O. Bryantsev, D.V. Polyakov, G.V. Cuckoo // Methods of teaching foreign languages and RFL: traditions and innovations: collection of articles. materials of the IV International scientific method. online conf. (Kursk, May 14, 2019). - Kursk: KSMU, 2019 .-- S. 163-166.
- Efanov, A.B. Professional practice of students: theory, organization, efficiency / A.B. Efanov. - Yekaterinburg: RGPPU, 2010 .-- S. 4 - 6.
- Shah N, Desai C, Jorwekar G, Badyal D, Singh T. Competency-based medical education: An overview and application in pharmacology. Indian J Pharmacol. 2016 Oct; 48 (Suppl 1): S5-S9. doi: 10.4103 / 0253-7613.193312. PMID: 28031599; PMCID: PMC5178056.
- Taptygina, E.V. The process of forming soft skills in a medical university / E.V. Taptygina // Medical education and professional development. - 2018. - No. 2 (32). - S. 68 - 74.
- Features of teaching propaedeutics of internal diseases at the pediatric faculty in new conditions / E.V. Ivanishkina, L.S. Khibin, O.I. Udovikova [et al.] // Problems of nutrition in pediatrics and medical education. - 2014. - No. 7. - P. 108 - 111.
- Polyakov, D.V. Formation of educational motivation of students of the international faculty in terms of improving the quality of medical education / D.V. Polyakov, A.D. Polosukhina // Topical issues of teaching foreign citizens in medical universities: materials of the V Russian scientific-practical. conf. with international participation, dedicated to the 85th anniversary of VSMU (Volgograd, January 28, 2020). - Volgograd: VSMU, 2020 .-- S. 216-218.
- Laskov, V. B. Multimedia technologies and their place in the lecture course in teaching neurology / V.B. Laskov // Faculty of postgraduate education: 20 years in the service of health care: materials of the regional scientific-practical. Conf., dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the faculty of postgraduate education of KSMU (Kursk, March 24, 2006); ed. A.I. Lazarev. - Kursk: KSMU, 2006 .-- S. 83-84.
- Laskov, V. B. The place of the elements of distance education and the possibility of their implementation at the Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery / V.B. Laskov // Value-motivational orientations of students and teachers in ensuring the quality of the educational process: collection of articles. materials of the annual teaching method. conf. (Kursk, January 30-31, 2006). - Kursk: KSMU, 2006 .-- P. 87.
- Krivosheev, O. G. Problems and prospects of teaching the course of internal diseases in a medical university / O.G. Krivosheev // Orenburg Medical Bulletin. - 2014. - No. 1 (5). - S. 70 - 75.
- Master class as a form of professional training of pharmacists / L.V. Trufanova, N.V. Kuvacheva, V.A. Kutyakov [et al.] // Siberian Medical Review. - 2013. - No. 6 (84). - S. 97 - 99.
- Balychevtseva, I.V. Interactive teaching methods at the Department of Pediatric Propaedeutics / I.V. Balychevtseva // Problems of nutrition in pediatrics and medical education. - 2014. - No. 7. - S. 21-24.
- Muravyov, K.A. Simulation training in medical education - a turning point / K.A. Muravyov, A.B. Khojayan, S.V. Roy // Fundamental Research. - 2011. - Part 3. - No. 10. - S. 534-537.
- Elgarov, A.A. Independent work of students at the Department of Propedeutics of Internal Diseases is an important part of the educational process. Elgarov, M.A. Kalmykova, M.A. Elgarov // Therapeutic archive. - 2014. - No. 10. - S. 82-86.
- Yakimov, A.A. Information and communication subject environment in a medical university: prerequisites for creation and development opportunities / A.A. Yakimov, K.A. Mitrofanova // Distance and virtual learning. -2017. - No. 5 (119). - S. 41 - 50.
- Lavrentieva N.B. Innovative teaching technologies as an integrative-complex means of intensifying the educational and cognitive activity of students / N.B. Lavrentieva, G.V. Lavrentiev // Education and Society. - 2010. - No. 2 (61). - S. 31–36.
- Hemp, E.N. The concept of independent work of students of the pediatric faculty at the Department of Propedeutics of Internal Diseases / E.N. Hemp, T.C. Erokhina // Traditional and innovative approaches to the modernization of medical education: materials of the All-Russian. scientific method. conf. with international participation, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of KSMU (Kursk, February 2-8, 2010). - T. 1. - Kursk: KSMU, 2010 .-- S. 210 - 212.
- Yakimov, A.A. The content of the virtual learning environment for medical students / A.A. Yakimov, K.A. Mitrofanova // Law and Education. - 2018. - No. 4. - S. 70-78.
- Varavko, Yu.O., Kazantseva N.Yu. Methodological support of a new curriculum on propaedeutics of internal diseases / Yu.O. Varavko, N.Yu. Kazantseva // Bulletin of the Baltic Pedagogical Academy. - 2015. - No. 117. - S. 20-22.
- Vorotilkina, I.M. Independence of students in the educational process / I.M. Vorotilkina // Higher education in Russia. - 2012. - No. 3. - P. 92 - 97.
- Ivanishkina, E.V. Features of teaching propaedeutics of internal diseases at the pediatric faculty in new conditions / E.V. Ivanishkina, L.S. Khibin, O.I. Udovikova [et al.] // Problems of nutrition in pediatrics and medical education. - 2014. - No. 7. - P. 109 - 112.
- Kuznetsov, G.P. Rational way of forming medical clinical thinking / G.P. Kuznetsov // News of Medicine and Pharmacy. - 2013. - No. 17 (471).
- Mukhin, N.A. Teaching therapeutic disciplines: vectors of modernization / N.A. Mukhin, A.A. Svistunov, V.V. Fomin [et al.] // Therapeutic archive. - 2013. - No. 8. - S. 14-19.