Article accepted for print: 30.08.2021
This article examines various aspects of the development of the motivational components of the personality of schoolchildren and their socialization by means of additional education. The paper describes the results of a study of the development of speed-strength qualities of athletes of 12-14 years old using special exercises during the educational-training process within the framework of the program for the development of both speed-strength abilities, and motives and communication of those involved.
personality, motivation, socialization, athletics, speed-strength abilities, additional education
This article is available only in the Russian language.
1. Vodovozov, V.I. Physical, mental and moral development of the child / V. I. Vodovozov. - St. Petersburg: Lan, 2017 .-- 16 p.
2. Drobot, A. Self-determination of schoolchildren by means of additional education / A. Drobot // Educational work at school: Business magazine of the deputy director for educational work. - 2014. - No. 1. - S. 44-58.
3. Lyakh, V.I. A comprehensive program of physical education for students in grades 1-11 / V.I. Lyakh, A.A. Zdanevich. - M .: Education, 2012 - 167 p.
4. Matveev, LP Theory and methodology of physical culture (general foundations of the theory and methodology of physical education; theoretical and methodological aspects of sport and professionally applied forms of physical culture): textbook. for int physical. culture / L.P. Matveev. - M .: Physical culture and sport, 1991 .-- 543 p.
5. Matveev, A.P. The program of basic general education in physical culture: grades 5-9 / A.P. Matveev. - M .: Education, 2012 .-- 62 p.
6. Matveev, L. P. From the theory of sports training to the general theory of sports / L.P. Matveev // Theory and practice of physical culture. - 2016. - No. 5. - P. 5-8.
7. Serova, LK Sports psychology: professional selection in sport: a tutorial / LK. Serov. - 2nd ed., Rev. and add. - M.: Yurayt Publishing House, 2019 . - 147 p.
8. Thompson, PJL Introduction to training theory. The IAAF Official Guide to Athletics Education / Peter J.L. Thompson. - M .: Chelovek, 2014 .-- 192 p.