The journal "Collection of Humanities research" publishes scientific articles, reviews, reviews and other materials of educational, scientific, and nature related to the field of Humanitie. The publication is a non-commercial educational project, publication of materials for authors is free of charge, and royalties are not paid. Areas of published research:
Submitted manuscripts must meet the requirements for peer-reviewed scientific publications. The article submitted for publication must be relevant, have scientific novelty, contain a statement of tasks (problems), a description of the main research results obtained by the author, and a conclusion; comply with the rules of registration; the article must be written in Russian or English. Manuscripts sent to the editor must be original and unpublished previously in other printed or electronic publications.
Sending a manuscript automatically means that the author agrees to publish the manuscript and agrees to the rules for publication in the journal"Collection of Humanities research". Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following:
1. the Authors retain the copyright to the work and grant the journal the right to publish the work for the first time under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License ( that work is available under the Creative Commons "Attribution-ShareAlike" license ("Attribution - under the same conditions») 4.0 worldwide), which allows others to distribute this work with the mandatory preservation of links to the authors of the original work and the original publication in this journal.
2. the Authors reserve the right to enter into separate contractual agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published here (for example, its placement in the Institute's repository, publication in a book), with reference to its original publication in this journal.
3. Authors have the right to post their work on the Internet before and during the review process of this journal, as this may lead to a productive discussion and more references to this work.
The selection criteria are compliance with the profile and subject of the journal, scientific novelty, relevance and validity of the results.
Original articles corresponding to the subject of the journal that have not previously been published in other publications are accepted for publication.
The author of the manuscript guarantees that it does not violate copyright laws or other legal norms, and assumes responsibility for the accuracy and correctness of the information contained in the article.
If the article is rejected, the editorial Board sends the author a reasoned refusal. The editorial Board enters into correspondence only with authors whose materials are accepted for publication.
The decision on whether to publish is made by the editorial Board of the journal on the basis of expert evaluation (review) of the article.
Reviewing is a mandatory procedure for articles published in the journal. When submitting a manuscript to the editorial Board of the journal, it is first reviewed and checked for compliance with the subject and formal requirements of the journal. In case of non-compliance with the subject of the manuscript is not accepted for consideration, the author is notified of this.
The publication reviews all incoming materials that correspond to the subject of the journal for the purpose of their expert evaluation.
The editorial Board sends the authors reviews of the received materials in electronic form.
In case of a positive review and recommendation of the manuscript for publication, the manuscript is included in the portfolio of accepted texts, from which the next issue is formed, and the author is notified accordingly. Manuscripts that are (1) approved by reviewers and (2) prepared by the authors in full compliance with the requirements of the journal (do not require literary editing, and are correctly formatted) are approved for publication.
In case of negative expert evaluation, the manuscript is sent to the author with a proposal to take into account the comments when preparing a new version of the article, or, if it is impossible to finalize it, it is rejected. The changes made by the author must be made to the electronic version of the text and returned to the editor. After completion, the manuscript is again sent for scientific review to the same reviewers. In case of a positive review and recommendation of the manuscript for publication, the manuscript is included in the portfolio of accepted texts. In case of repeated negative review, the manuscript is finally rejected, and the author is notified of this.
If the manuscript is rejected, a reasoned refusal to publish is sent to the author. Failure to comply with the rules for publishing materials may serve as a reason for rejecting the manuscript without a detailed review, with justification for refusal.
Manuscripts rejected based on the review results are not reviewed again. Other articles by the authors of such manuscripts are accepted for consideration in the usual manner.
Absolute grounds for rejection of a manuscript with the conclusion "Do not allow the article of this author to be considered in the future" and inclusion of the authors in the Stop list of the journal are: (1) violation of the norms of scientific citation, or plagiarism, (2) submission of a manuscript published previously in another publication.
Internal and external reviewers are involved in reviewing published materials. All reviewers are recognized experts on the subject of peer-reviewed materials and have published on the subject of the reviewed article within the last 3 years. The names of reviewers are not disclosed to the authors. In controversial cases, the manuscript is sent for additional anonymous review. Articles are approved for publication by the editorial Board. The texts of reviews are stored in the publishing house for five years.
When the editorial Board receives a request to send a copy of reviews to the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation and the expert Council of the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation, the relevant information is sent to the Ministry.
The editorial Board gets acquainted with the texts of all letters, but does not enter into correspondence on issues related to a particular publication.
The text of the manuscript sent to the editor should be carefully edited, all data, names, citations, and bibliography should be verified. A mandatory condition is compliance with the rules for formatting the text of the article.
The author sends the following files to the editorial office of the journal via his personal account or via email:
1. Electronic version of the article in Russian (for example, Ivanov_gis).
2. The electronic version of the article in English (for example, Ivanova).
3. A copy of the recommendations of the supervisor in a graphical format (for undergraduate and graduate students).
4. information about the author (full name, academic degree, academic title – if any, place of work or study, for graduate students-name of the supervisor, contact phone number, email address).
The original documents are requested by the editorial Board if necessary.
Postgraduates and students must submit a recommendation signed by the supervisor and certified at the place of work. The review (recommendation) of the scientific supervisor is made in any form, the final phrase in the review text is mandatory: "This article is recommended for publication in a scientific journal." The Recommender is responsible for the content and quality of the article, as well as the reliability of the submitted materials.
The reviewer / Recommender specifies the following information about himself / herself: surname, first name, patronymic; academic degree, scientific title; position; place of work – the full name of the institution without abbreviations; zip code and postal address; phone, e-mail. The signature of the referrer is sealed in accordance with the procedure established by law.
When sending an email, you must specify the subject of the email: "Article-Surname of the first author (in the nominative case)".
Otherwise, the review of the email message by the editorial Board is not guaranteed. Please do not change the subject of your email when you are communicating.
The editorial Board must confirm receipt of manuscripts. If the notification is not received within seven days, please duplicate the submission of materials.
When updating the text with comments, the file names are marked with numbers: Ivanov_rus2, etc.
Components of articles published in the journal "Collection of Humanities research"
The editorial Board considers manuscripts of no more than 1 p. l. (40 thousand characters with spaces, including tables, references and all other components of the article.)
The article for publication must be submitted in two versions-Russian and English. Each version is in a separate file. At least one version must be complete, i.e. contain the main text of the article. In the short (English or Russian) version, all elements are required, except for the main text of the article.
The main text of the article can be presented
1) or in Russian,
2) either in English,
3) or in two languages – Russian and English (in this case, both versions of the article will be complete).
Other mandatory components of a properly formatted article are contained in both Russian (Rus) and English (Eng) versions: • UDC Code (the UDC classification index must reflect the subject of the article in detail, for determining the UDC code, see, for example: http://teacode.com/online/udc) - for the Russian version
names of the author (s),
names of institutions, cities, countries,
list of references,
information about the author (s).
Optional components of the article: Acknowledgements, information about financial support for research (grants) – these items are provided in both versions of the article; Appendix, notes-are contained in the full version of the article.
"Header" of the article
1. authors ' Surnames and initials-before the article title: in two languages in each version (Rus and Eng).
2. title of the article: also in two languages in each version (Rus and Eng).
3. names of the institution, city, country-follow the title of the article: in Russian (Rus-version) and in English (Eng-version). Abbreviations are not used in any case.
Summary and keywords
4. Summary: in Russian (Rus-version) and in English (Eng-version).
The summary should be a micro-abstract that briefly but fully reflects the structure and content of the article, for example: the problem, purpose, methods and sample of the study, the results obtained, and conclusions. Any reader, English-speaking in particular, should be able to read the summary clearly and clearly imagine the content of the article (in addition, it provides a meaningful link to the publication).
5. Keywords: in Russian (Rus-version) and in English (Eng-version).
Main text of the article
6. The text should be well structured. Sections are provided with headers.
Descriptions of empirical research must be preceded by an analytical literature review. The research goals and hypotheses are explicitly formulated. The section "Methods" is allocated: a description of the sample, schemes, research methods (a bibliographic reference to the source with a description of the methodology is required), methods of data analysis (mathematical and statistical methods, computer programs). The Results section (facts) is separated from the Discussion section (interpretation). The main text ends with the section "Conclusion and / or conclusions".
Expression of gratitude. Fund support
7. Expressions of appreciation follow immediately after the main text.
8. information about grants is given before the Appendix and the list of references: in Russian (Rus-version) and in English (Eng-version). The project number is given; the symbol no. is not used. The project name is optional-in quotation marks after the project number. Application
9. Before the list of references, if necessary, place tables, figures, etc. that Supplement the main text.
The list of references is prepared for two versions of the article – the Russian-language (Rus-version) and the English-language (Eng-version).
10. Russian version-bibliographic descriptions are given in the original language (excluding languages with special graphics). The list of references is drawn up in accordance with GOST R 7.05-2008.
11. English version – all bibliographic descriptions are given in Latin. Names of foreign authors are given only in the original spelling or in the generally accepted Latin transcription (in no case are transliterated).
12. notes are placed after the main text of the article immediately after the list of references. The subtitle is "notes", even if there is only one note.
Information about author (s)
13. Information about the author (s) is given after the list of references: in Russian (Rus-version) and in English (Eng-version): full name, academic degree, academic title – if any, place of work or study, for graduate students – name of the supervisor, contact phone number, email address, author ID.
Manuscripts submitted in violation of these rules will not be accepted for consideration.
Status of articles published in the journal "Collection of Humanities research"
The journal "Collection of Humanities research" is included in the Russian science citation index (RSCI)
Manuscripts are accepted for consideration by e-mail continuously throughout the year.
E-mail of the editorial office: firstname.lastname@example.org.